Thursday, May 19, 2011

This can't be Arkansas...they eat chocolate for breakfast.

Aww...breakfast in Geneva. Let's see, there are pâtisseries on every corner. Why didn't this practice make it to the colonies? Hmmmm...perhaps a fruit tart. Fruit is breakfast food, right? 


Croissants, that is just fancy toast. Ok, ok.  Maybe an orange, an apple.
No, there it is...a real Swiss delicacy no matter what the time of day.                                                                                                        
GATEAU DU CHOCOLAT! 


Oh, the taste, oh the creaminess, oh the calories, but "when in Geneva," as they say. Now that is a breakfast of champions. 
Surely I'll walk it off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what I great post! I chronicled all my eating adventures in my IPSP blog too!

    ReplyDelete